A. The introduction
- The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Personal information
- The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of this website, including reference source, visit duration, page views and navigation paths on the website;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when registering on our site;
- information you enter when creating a profile on our website - for example, your name, gender, date of birth, relationship status;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter to set up subscriptions to our emails and newsletters;
- information you enter when using the services on our website;
- information generated when using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information related to everything you buy, services you use or transactions you make through our website, including name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details;
- any other personal information you send us.
C. Use of your personal information
Personal information sent to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administer our website and our business;
- customize our website for you;
- enable the use of the services available on our website;
- send products purchased through our website;
- provide services purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders, as well as collect your payments;
- send commercial communications;
- send email notifications specifically requested by you;
- send our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
- deal with questions and complaints made by or about you regarding our website;
- keep our website safe and prevent fraud;
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license you have granted us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and adjusted through the use of privacy controls on the website.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing by them or third parties.
D. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, executives, professional consultants as necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
E. Security of your personal information
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all of your personal information provided on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- All electronic financial transactions carried out through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password used to access our website confidential; we will not ask for your password (except when you log in to our site).
We may update this policy periodically by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We can notify you of changes to this policy by email or via the private messaging system on our website.
G. Third party sites
Our website includes links to and details of third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
H. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.